What is the difference between Flame Resistant and Flame Retardant?
All of the ARC rated Products in the Daneunder Range are Flame Resistant.
Flame Resistant fabrics are made from materials that are inherently nonflammable which means that the material itself has flame resistance built into the fabrics structure. These products generally remain Flame Resistant for the duration of their lifetime.
Flame Retardant refers to fabrics that have been chemically treated (often with formaldehyde) to ensure they are slow burning or self-extinguishing when exposed to an open flame. These products typically only remain Flame Retardant for approximately 50 washes.
What Standards do your products comply with?
We have various products that comply with current AS/NZS Standards including:
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 High Visibility
- TTMC-W17 Traffic Management
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 - Sun Protection
Visit each product to see which standards they comply with.
We're a Business; what can Daneunder Workwear offer us?
We LOVE working with Businesses; whether you are local or from anywhere in New Zealand.
We aim to offer a One-Stop Solution for your Business Workwear needs to include Hi Vis, General and Corporate Clothing as well as Assessories including Safety Boots and Shoes.
Here's a few Benefits at a glance:
* We offer personalised, friendly solution-focused service.
* We will do our best to source and stock the products you most need and use on a regular basis
* We have Industry knowlege around Hi Vis, Flame Resistant and Traffic Management Standards and can help ensure you adhere to any relevant standards for your Industry.
* We can arrange for any Embroidery and Heat Transfers in House.
* We have an Exclusive Online Ordering Portal for our Business that we know you'll LOVE.
* We offer a free delivery service in and around Renwick/Blenheim on Friday afternoons or Free Pick Up in store.
* We are a Family owned and operated Business beautifully placed right in the centre of Renwick for all our Local Customers!
Get in Touch! We are always very happy to offer no obligation Quotes and/or information.
Can I open an Account with Daneunder Workwear?
You sure can. All our "On Account" Customers automatically receive a 5% discount across the Range.
As mentioned above, for our larger Commercial customers we offer an exclusive Customised Online Ordering Portal to make it easy for you to build your own Catelogue and Manage your Orders.
Download our Credit Application Form.
What Does Delivery Cost?
The shipping cost is based on the value of your order as follows and includes gst:
FREE Shipping for orders valued of $100.00 or more (Inc Gst)
SOUTH ISLAND $ 10.00
NORTH ISLAND $13.50
RURAL DELIVERY $ 6.00 (In addition to the above Rates)
LOCAL PICK UP FREE from our Showroom at 67 High Street in Renwick.
When placing an online order, the shipping cost will be automatically calculated at checkout. If you have selected Pick Up - we will send you an email once your item is available for collection.
How long will delivery take?
We don't drop ship; that means if it's available to add to Cart, then we have it right here in-store and can generally Courier it to you the next business day.
Can't add the item/quantity to Cart? Check out our Next FAQ - "Can you Order me Something in" below.
Can you Order me something in?
Absolutley. It can be so disappointing to order something online and then get an email to say sorry, we're actually out of stock.
If you can't add it to Cart then you can Order it by Clicking on the Enquire/Bulk Buy Button - we will let you know within 24 hours if the item(s) are available and the timeframe to get them in (usually 2-8 working days depending on Supplier)
If you're happy, we'll send you an Invoice to pay online and will dispatch your items as soon as we receive them - EASY!
What if I order the wrong size?
We are more than happy to exchange or refund an item in full if you choose the wrong size. Goods must be returned to us in unused condition with tags attached and original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
For more information about Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale
Do you offer Embroidery?
Yes we do! We are really pleased to share that Karen of Embroid A Stitch is now taking care of all our Embroidery and Vinyl requirements IN HOUSE.
Please note that great Embroidery starts with a Professionally Digitised File. We use a trusted Digitiser to ensure we get the best result we can for you:
- Supply us with a high quality PDF / JPEG or PNG File - the initial set up cost for a Digitised logo is$70.00+gst. This is a one-off fee and covers professional digitising, any colours you may like to have and a trial of your logo for you to peruse for approval before we apply it to any of your Garments.
- Once we know you requirements we can then give you a per item cost to Embroider. There is a minimum charge of$9.00+gst for an Embroidered Logo.
- We will only use Flame Resistant Threads and Backing for Flame Resistant Products - this generally adds around $3.00+gst to the price as the materials are significantly more expensive.
- Once we have your digitised logo on file, we can ensure any future products you order online or in-store will be embroidered before being collected or sent out to you.
- We are also happy to hold embroidered stock on the shelf by Agreement.
Please feel free talk to us about any Logo Embroidery Requirements.
What about Printing?
Screen printing is best suited to large runs. We can however offer an alternative in house if you wish to have a heat transfer or Vinyl applied to your garments. These look great and are reasonably cost effective.
- Supply us with a high quality VECTOR File (if you're not sure, your Logo Designer should have a suitable file)
- There is a an inital $70.00+gst set up cost for each new Heat Transfer or Vinyl File which helps cover the cost of processing your Vector file and printing the minimum required number of transfers for your Logo.
- Subsequent Print runs have a $40.00+gst set up cost for runs of less than 20.
- There is no minimum quantity once we have your file in our system but the most effective option would be to run at least 10 garments each time.
- Heat transfers range from around $9.00 to $30.00+gst depending on size.
- We are also happy to hold pre-printed stock on the shelf by Agreement.
Please feel free talk to us about any Logo Printing Requirements.